SubjectRe: [patch] properly stop devices before poweroff
Hi,

I think the patch Tony mentioned (ia64-halt-hangup-fix.patch)
was already merged into -mm tree. But as Tony said, it doesn't
work and removing reboot notifier of e1000 looks better than
changing ia64 version of pcibios_disable_device().

After all, I think ia64-halt-hangup-fix.patch should be removed
from -mm tree.

Thanks,
Kenji Kaneshige