Subjectbiz assistant needed
IDRIS MOUHA
NO.105 presidential street
Johannsborg South Africa
ATT,
Sir/Madam,
you may be suprise to recieve this mail from me,I am Mr Idris Mouha the first son of Engr. Benco Mouha
and i got your contact from a lady clark working with SOUTH AFRICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY,although i did not disclose my intention to her as a result of secrecy required in it then i decided to contact you for assistant.
My father was a chairman GOLD MINING CO-OPERATION here in my country South Africa,it was quite unfortunate that he died last year in the hospital after surfering for 3 months,but before then the Doctor has already told us that my father was poisoned and that we should pray hard for his survival, after that all proved abortive.
But before he died on his sick bed he called me and asked me to beware of his relatives that were envious of his position which he mentioned their names to me,he also told me
that he has a raw cash of $33.5million usd deposited in the securities vault of the
Ned Credit Bank here in South Africa with the help of his foreign friend who left South Africa years ago.He also advised that if by chance tomorrow i look for him i did not see him that the next step for me is to look for a foreigner who will assist me
in transferring the money to another Country so that i will
come over to your Country with my only sister and establish
myself there to avoid his socalled relatives from killing me in order for them to inherite his wealth since i am the only son.Now they have started threatening our lives,please my dear, now that my father is no more living,i am seeking for your assistant,if
you are really honest to assist i am giving you 25% of the total sum
as soon as the money is being transferred to your country.please keep
this transaction very secret for our future development.
please reply urgently for more details as delay is not in
my favour.contact me with my email: idrmouha@bizconsulting.com <http://us.f339.mail.yahoo.com/ym/compose.pl?To=idrmouha@bizconsulting.com>.

best regard,

Idris Mouha.

  Last update: 2005-07-26 12:52    [W:0.055 / U:0.224 seconds]