    > To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
    That's a bad habbit - makes it impossible to send a
    proper reply back to all the recipients. LKML is a public list, please
    use To: and CC: so it's possible to reply to the proper people, and
    don't trim the CC: list please.

    > Jesper Juhl wrote: ...
    > much useful advice, almost all of which I agree with _BUT_
    > please do NOT debug kernel mods on your 'main-box', where your
    > filesystems live. unless you like to live dangerously and make
    > perfect backups you don't mind spending lots of hours restoring,
    You are right. A sacrificial box or at least proper backups of any
    important stuff is important. I didn't write that since I figured it
    to be obvious, but I guess I should have spelled it out anyway. Thank
    you for making that bit clear :-)

    Jesper Juhl <>
    Don't top-post
    Plain text mails only, please

      Last update: 2005-07-20 02:30    [W:0.049 / U:6.836 seconds]