    SubjectRe: reiser4 vs politics: linux misses out again
    Date
    Jim Crilly wrote:

    > but SGI doesn't release a new filesystem every 3 years with the
    > desire to remove and replace the old one.

    Read Han's reply to Ed T. nearby. This is why I should have followed my own
    original intent and not gotten back into this flamefest, as this response
    is the same kind of bullshit that's been repeated over and over again. My
    mistake, won't happen again.

    ©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans