SubjectRe: reiser4 vs politics: linux misses out again
On Fri, 1 Jul 2005, Luigi Genoni wrote:

> maybe I don't understand the point.
> where the problem is?

Apple's major claim-to-fame was that it represents an
"awesome, all-American computer", created by California
liberal entrepreneurs like Steve Wosniak and Steve Jobs.
Now, all engineering for the new platform will be done
in India.

It would be a major marketing slap for Jobs if the
new design was done in Indiana (USA), now it's going
to be done in India.