    >>>Subject: intelfb crash on i845
    >>>Subject: Re: [Linux-fbdev-devel] intelfb crash on i845
    >>These two entries seem to be the same one, from me.
    >>Sylvain Meyer was working on it. And I've recently seen some patches
    >>from him on the mm-commit list. I didn't have time to test them but I
    >>should be able to try next week (especially if a new -mm is released

    Hi Andrew,

    I just tried with rc6-mm1 and the problem is still present:
    when the onboard video memory is set to 1MB in the BIOS, switching from
    X to VT1 gives a dirty framebuffer console (no text, just wrong colors).
    Setting memory to 8MB in the BIOS makes all this work.

      Last update: 2005-06-07 16:47    [W:0.021 / U:4.128 seconds]