    SubjectRe: 2.6.12?
    Andrew Morton a écrit :
    > Brice Goglin <Brice.Goglin@ens-lyon.org> wrote:
    >
    >>Andrew Morton a écrit :
    >>
    >>>Lots of USB problems, quite a few input problems. fbdev, ACPI, ATAPI. All
    >>>the usual suspects.
    >>>
    >>>Subject: intelfb crash on i845
    >>>Subject: Re: [Linux-fbdev-devel] intelfb crash on i845
    >>
    >>These two entries seem to be the same one, from me.
    >>Sylvain Meyer was working on it. And I've recently seen some patches
    >>from him on the mm-commit list. I didn't have time to test them but I
    >>should be able to try next week (especially if a new -mm is released
    >>soon).

    Hi Andrew,

    I just tried with rc6-mm1 and the problem is still present:
    when the onboard video memory is set to 1MB in the BIOS, switching from
    X to VT1 gives a dirty framebuffer console (no text, just wrong colors).
    Setting memory to 8MB in the BIOS makes all this work.

    Brice

      Last update: 2005-06-07 16:47    [W:0.023 / U:1.024 seconds]