Subjectproblem with isdn-audio-driver i4l hisax kernel from 2.2.x to 2.4.30
hello,
i have a big problem with the isdn-audio-drivers.

i use a software-pbx (asterisk) with the isdn-modem-driver with audio-function under
linux and some times, the system hangs total.
only reset or power of solve this problem.

i have this problem also with vbox as voicemailbox.
if i play some record-files over vbox to a phone, the system hangs and i must press
the reset.
since this time, i used only the data-functions with the isdn-drivers, but with the pbx-
soft, i need also the audio-functions and there is this bug.

i think, this bug is only by playing audio-data.
i have no more files, which produces this error.

the last time, my system hangs with this bug, was on a long sip-connection (> 1
hour), the time before, on some tests with one sip-provider.

i can try to get new audio-files with vbox, which produce this error, when this can
help to find the bug.

i think, there is a endless loop in the drivers, if this error happens, but the system is
dead, total dead. keyboard don't works at this time.

i think, this error is also, if i use an active card with capi over the modem-driver.
i make some test and at one this, this system hangs also with the same bug.

if i can help, to find this bug, ask me. i can install passive and active capi isdn-cards
on a test system with a post-diagnose-card or a terminal connect to serial to log
systemstatus.

i hope, someone can help me, to solve this bug.

thank you, for your help

Schau auch einmal auf meine Homepage (http://go.to/dieter-ferdinand).
Dort findest du Information zu Linux, Novell, Win95, WinNT, ...

  Last update: 2005-06-03 16:18    [W:0.070 / U:0.144 seconds]