Subjectip multipath cached routing status
Does anyone know the current status of network multipath caching? I have
tried to get in contact with Einar Lueck and David Miller who are the last
two programmers to work on that code and have been unsuccessful.

The framework for this feature appears to be present but I cannot get it
to function. I have tried adding the multiple routes the way it is done
with load balancing but the kernel doesn't seem to be able to use both
routes from the routing cache. In fact, when there are multiple routes
networking does not work. Furthermore, I am unable to see the presence of
multiple routes from printk's I have included.

I am not subscribed to this list so please cc patjenk@wam.umd.edu if you
want to reply.

Thanks
Pat Jenkins

  Last update: 2005-06-29 19:59    [W:0.434 / U:0.452 seconds]