Subject8139too PCI IRQ issues WAS Re: 2.6.12 breaks 8139cp
What are you supposed to do though if you dont have that bios option.
And if the bios wasn't changed between kernel version upgrades, what is
the PCI irq subsystem doing now that requires such a change? And what
makes it possible to remove the problem with reverting just the 8139too
driver ... There is a quirk here, but the fix should be in the kernel,
since not all bios' allow you to make the fix yourself.