    SubjectRE: [ltp] Re: IBM HDAPS Someone interested?

    > > io ports 0x2E, 0x2F and 0xED aren't assigned to anything "known"
    > > on other computers, are they? Someone with windows, softice and
    > > tendency to reach deep insights into life, the universe and
    > everything,
    > > might find it fun to stare at.
    > >
    > Now you're talking my language... nope, they aren't used on any of my
    > machines... hmm... Anyone want to lend me their Thinkpad? ;-P
    > Of course, with IO breakpoints, you don't even have to do
    > that, but the
    > register read/write routines are a good place to work
    > backwards from...
    > Lee

    I can lend you the laptop with SSH. :) I'll out the dammed thing with a
    public IP and anyone can do whatever they want to with it. (Of course, that
    won't kill the PC) ;-|

    That is all I can do.

    Also, if anyone wants to check this pdf, it talks about the protection
    system and how well it worked...

      Last update: 2005-06-24 15:05    [W:0.021 / U:18.516 seconds]