    SubjectRe: Support multiply-LUN devices in ub
    On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 12:37:16 -0700, Greg KH <greg@kroah.com> wrote:

    > It's showing up in the -mm tree, right? I held off sending this to
    > Linus as I thought it didn't fit into the "bugfix" only type of patch
    > that we should be sending so late in the -rc series. Granted the -rc
    > series is taking forever...

    Yes, I take it into account when Linus or Marcelo ask to hold features.
    In this case, however, it was ready for the immediate post-2.6.11 develoment
    window and due to unfortunate circumstances it missed that window.
    I do not claim that it's a bugfix, and I'm not shameless enough to ask
    this in 2.6.11.X.

    > So, do you want me to push it to him now? It's your choice.

    I think it's better.

    -- Pete

      Last update: 2005-06-03 03:43    [W:0.018 / U:0.444 seconds]