SubjectRe: Tyan Opteron boards and problems with parallel ports (badpmd)
Date
CW = Christopher Warner

PS = Peter J. Stieber
PS>>> Same here.

PS>>> Does the Dave Jones provided Fedora Core 3 kernel I'm running
PS>>> (2.6.11-1.29_FC3smp) have Andi's patch?
PS>>>
PS>>> I guess that question was fo Dave ;-)

DJ = Dave Jones
DJ>> not the latest iteration no.

PS> I'd be willing to try it if you could provide it Dave.

I (and others) have been running a new FC3 kernel provided by Dave
(2.6.11-1.31_FC3smp) for a while know and it seems to have fixed this
problem.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-June/msg00243.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-June/msg00246.html

Dave will have to comment with respect to what changes were made to this
version.
Pete

  Last update: 2005-06-02 18:30    [W:0.075 / U:0.160 seconds]