>>From the site : Documentation is best viewed with the most recent versions of
> Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox (w/ plugin).
> Well, both options require the use of Windows

There's an Adobe SVG plugin that works on Linux (at least on FC3).

This works fine with a test SVG link at Adobe but after installing it
Firefox only displays the above link as source :-(

Before I installed the plug in Firefox displayed the above link OK but
couldn't display the SVG stuff. :-(

> - most guys around here aren't
> going to be able to view it. (I would really like to view the docs but
> couldn't - Firefox displayed plain text and Konqueror displayed the page
> properly but there were no links on the page as displayed by Konqueror.)
> BTW, both Konqueror and Firefox support SVG (not in their stable versions but
> none the less, bleeding edge versions do give an option to enable SVG
> support.) So it would be helpful to have a version viewable using Linux
> browsers.

Yes, it seems that it needs some work.

Peter Williams

-- Ambrose Bierce

  Last update: 2005-06-15 03:37    [W:0.098 / U:1.888 seconds]