    SubjectRe: Design Level Documentation for the Linux kernel (V2.6)
    Parag Warudkar wrote:
    > On Tuesday 14 June 2005 20:34, Nick Newcomb wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.softwarerevolution.com/jeneral/open-source-docs.html
    >>
    >>Any questions or comments anyone might have are more than welcome. Thanks
    >>for your time and we hope you'll find our services useful.
    >>
    >>~ Nick w/ TSRI
    >
    >>From the site : Documentation is best viewed with the most recent versions of
    > Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox (w/ plugin).
    >
    > Well, both options require the use of Windows

    There's an Adobe SVG plugin that works on Linux (at least on FC3).

    <http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/magic/svgviewer/linux/3.x/3.01x88/en/adobesvg-3.01x88-linux-i386.tar.gz>

    This works fine with a test SVG link at Adobe but after installing it
    Firefox only displays the above link as source :-(

    Before I installed the plug in Firefox displayed the above link OK but
    couldn't display the SVG stuff. :-(

    > - most guys around here aren't
    > going to be able to view it. (I would really like to view the docs but
    > couldn't - Firefox displayed plain text and Konqueror displayed the page
    > properly but there were no links on the page as displayed by Konqueror.)
    >
    > BTW, both Konqueror and Firefox support SVG (not in their stable versions but
    > none the less, bleeding edge versions do give an option to enable SVG
    > support.) So it would be helpful to have a version viewable using Linux
    > browsers.

    Yes, it seems that it needs some work.

    Peter
    --