    SubjectDesign Level Documentation for the Linux kernel (V2.6)
    Date
    Hi, I'm working with the Software Revolution and I thought you guys might
    like to know that we just completed the automatic generation of a full,
    design-level documentation of the LINUX kernel and associated sub-systems.
    This documentation set is made up of hyperlinked graphics and text documents
    of all the major subsystems and all of the source code fields and functions
    and is organized by complexity and file-system location. It covers the Linux
    kernel, memory management, file-system, security, cryptography,
    initialization, drivers, architecture and interprocess communication
    subsystems. Furthermore, we're offering this for... well free. I just
    thought it was something maybe you guys could use. If you would like to view
    this information, just go to:

    http://www.softwarerevolution.com/jeneral/open-source-docs.html

    Any questions or comments anyone might have are more than welcome. Thanks
    for your time and we hope you'll find our services useful.

    ~ Nick w/ TSRI

      Last update: 2005-06-15 02:38    [W:0.020 / U:20.256 seconds]