    Subjectnew framebuffer fonts + updated 12x22 font available
    I've spent my offline-vacation on improving the fonts for use with the

    I've added all the characters marked 'FIXME' in the sun12x22 font and
    created a 10x18 font (based on the sun12x22 font) and a 7x14 font (based
    on the vga8x16 font).

    The total patch is about 300 KiB, so I won't attach it here.

    As maintainership of the fonts is unknown to me, I'm posting this to
    lkml, fb-devel, Andrew and some choice fb developers.

    This patch is non-intrusive, no options are enabled by default so most
    users won't notice a thing.

    I am placing my changes under the GPL, however, I've not seen any
    copyright notices on the sun12x22 font and the vga8x16 font which I
    derived my new fonts from so I don't know what the copyright status is.

    The patch is available at

    I would appreciate inclusion, of course, or constructive comments.

    It was not a compliment, but there was praise in it, if one knew how to look.
    Michelle West - Sea of Sorrows
    Debian (Unstable) GNU/Linux 2.6.12-rc4-mm2 2x6017 bogomips load 0.02

      Last update: 2005-06-10 15:27    [W:0.025 / U:4.764 seconds]