SubjectRe: Attempted summary of "RT patch acceptance" thread
On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 08:47 -0700, Paul E. McKenney wrote:
> > Does the LTP include an RT latency test yet?
> Not as far as I know. I believe that LTP contains primarily pass-fail
> rather than performance tests, but regardless of where RT latency
> tests live, I believe that there needs to be a good home for them.

Maybe I didn't mean LTP, I'm thinking of whatever that popular benchmark
suite is that people use to identify performance regressions. OSDL
something or other?

The canonical test is "rtc_wakeup", it just sets up a stream of
interrupts from the RTC, polls on it and measures the delay. Check the
list archives for the URL.