SubjectRe: [OT] mailing list management
On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Lukasz Stelmach wrote:

> I prefere, and I do it, explicit asking for a CC.

No need - set a Reply-To to point back at the list.

Reply-To isn't ideal, primarily because of dumb MUAs, but it works.
There ought to be a better way to indicate this preference, but there
isn't unfortunately.

> And direct replying generates more traffic.

ROFL. Direct replies are miniscule compared to regular list traffic
which itself is less than the traffic generated by spam.

> I started this thread because I never liked to receive personal
> duplicates of mails sent to lists. That is why I decided to ask you
> for your opinion.

Use Reply-To -> list luke.

regards,
--