    SubjectInquiry From Gerald
    Dear Friend,
    I am Mr. Gerald Nixon, I write to inform you of my desire to acquire properties
    Hence i am contacting you if you would agree to assist me in other to actualize
    this transaction. the funds to carry out this proposed investments is presently
    lodged in a finance security firm i honestly request your assistance to provide
    for me a safe account in your country to receive the money before we can put
    the funds into use. The total sum is 4.5Million Great Britain Pounds.
    As soon as the amount mentioned above is successfully transferred into your
    account, you can go ahead in buying the properties. It might interest you to
    note that transaction of such may raise suspicion of irrationality but i assure
    you it will be executed safely without breaching our limited personal integrity
    that we have in one way or the other aspire to protect. So let us allow trust
    to play a very minimal role until performance is seen. Thank you in
    anticipation of your co-operation.
    Best Regards,
    Mr. Gerald Nixon

    Note: I have set aside 25% of this fund to consult your assistance.

    * Este mensaje fue enviado desde

    * Conectate GRATIS a Internet desde Enterate !
    Usuario :
    Clave : enterate
    desde Buenos Aires : 4004-8007
    desde otras ciudades, consulta en :

      Last update: 2005-05-06 00:25    [W:0.045 / U:34.292 seconds]