SubjectRe: RT patch acceptance

Bill Huey (hui) wrote:
> Yes you have.

Then in this regard we have failed miserably. Any suggestion you may
have to make things better will be listened to.

> When your random 10 second email post recently gives a more direct
> pointer to the information I need or find interesting, then you know
> your web site has serious problems. None of those papers are on a
> top level link that can be easily accessed. The papers you folks do
> are the best documentation outlining your work yet they are the most
> difficult to find. That's a serious mistake.

Point taken.

Hopefully the information I'm providing in these postings will motivate
people to take a second look and, possibly, help us get things more
straight-forward for others to explore.

Karim
--
Author, Speaker, Developer, Consultant
Pushing Embedded and Real-Time Linux Systems Beyond the Limits