    SubjectRe: RT patch acceptance
    From
    On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 07:03:55PM -0400, Karim Yaghmour wrote:
    > :) seriously, though, I can't believe we've discouraged you because
    > we're very poor at website design. Surely after all that's been said

    Yes you have.

    > about the nanokernel approach you'd want to at least dedicate some
    > short amount of time for downloading the code and at least running
    > a diffstat on it or something ... or even better, giving it a test
    > ride. Philippe has even gone as far as providing patches providing
    > both PREEMPT_RT and Adeos under the same roof ... it doesn't get
    > much better than that ...

    When your random 10 second email post recently gives a more direct
    pointer to the information I need or find interesting, then you know
    your web site has serious problems. None of those papers are on a
    top level link that can be easily accessed. The papers you folks do
    are the best documentation outlining your work yet they are the most
    difficult to find. That's a serious mistake.

    Your sporatic posting on lkml are more informative than the web site.

    bill

      Last update: 2005-05-31 01:16    [W:4.069 / U:0.516 seconds]