Subjectcan you?

I am a registered financial security agent of the FSA
(Financial Services Authority) in the Abidjan; the FSA is
attached to the Department of Treasury. I have been in charge
of a particular dormant/suspense account with a balance of
US$6.5 million (Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars), which no one from my proficient examination,
using the extensive data protection database, has laid claims
to. This account has been dormant since 1999 and the department
has been changing custodians of the funds for the last 3 (three)
years, without a claimant.

At this stage, I need a very reliable and responsible
dealing minded person who would assist me in the claims of
the funds, so that it would not be reverted to the British
and European Authorities. I will initiate a systematic
transfer of the said funds into an account opened in your
name or company's, whichever you find to be most
appropriate.

I will need your response, in order to grant you access to
the detailed facts and figures to this account. I have been
able to contact you; based on information retrieved from
the credit reference database attached to my institution. I
will be most willing to go into partnership with you to see
this task completed within a limited time frame. I assure
you there would be no risk to your name or personality.

But, you would be required to open an account here and the
institution will guide accordingly. I hope you understand
why I can't disclose exclusive data at this stage. Do
kindly send your return email to this particular email
address:davidebube@afrik.com or david_ebube@yahoo.com;
upon this, I will be able to send you more details regarding
this deal.
If I do not hear from you in the next few days I would take
for granted
you are not interested.

It will be a good thing if you could provide a phone number
to reach you. I look forward to an excellent business
relationship with you.

My regards,

David Ebube.