SubjectRe: RT patch acceptance

Ingo Molnar wrote:
> (i guess mostly because i'm pretty presentation-shy. It's probably too
> late for OLS, but if someone else feels a desire to do more in this
> area, i certainly wont complain.)

Like I told Sven, if this important enough (as it seems it is), I don't
see why the people in charge wouldn't at least try to find a spot.

> you could not have seen it a year ago because it simple didnt exist back
> then :) I started implementing the PREEMPT_RT model roughly half a year
> ago.

I know. It wasn't a comment about PREEMPT_RT, but rather about the OLS
in general ...

Karim
--
Author, Speaker, Developer, Consultant
Pushing Embedded and Real-Time Linux Systems Beyond the Limits