    Subject[patch 0/9] smsc-ircc2: sysfs, suspend and other patches
    [ This is a resend. I apologize if you already received copy of these
    patches...]

    Hi,

    The following patches attempt to convert smsc-ircc2 driver to the new
    power management scheme by registering driver/device as platform device.
    Additionally, suspend and resume methods were adjusted to keep network
    device open and not release IRQ/DMA upon suspend to make sure that they
    will still be available at resume time (IRQ and DMA simply disabled when
    suspending). Plus there some less significant cleanups.

    The resulting driver loads on my laptop and survives swsusp suspend/resume
    cycle. Borrowed windows laptop recognizes and is being recognzed when
    moved into vicinity of the box. Unfortunately I was not able to test any
    higher-level protocols because IRDA connection would not stay on, but
    it is the same with the original driver as well.

    I would appreciate if owners of laptops with this chip could give these
    patches a try. Thanks!

    ircc2-whitespace.patch
    - whitespace fixes

    ircc2-formatting.patch
    - some formatting changes for better readability

    ircc2-remove-dim.patch
    - remove homegrown DIM macro in favor of ARRAY_SIZE, fix out-of-bounds
    array access

    ircc2-remove-typedef.patch
    - drop some typedefs, use 'struct blah' instead

    ircc2-cleanup.patch
    - do not pass around iobase, it is available from smsc_ircc_cb structure

    ircc2-pm.patch
    - add smsc-ircc2 to sysfs/driver model as platform device/driver,
    switch to the new PM scheme.

    ircc2-pm2.patch
    - avoid closing interface in suspend methods - it will cause IRQ/DMA be
    released and they may not be availabe at resume.

    ircc2-netdev-priv.patch
    - switch to using netdev_priv().

    ircc2-cleanup2.patch
    - avoid using void * pointers where specific type will do.

    --
    Dmitry