    	by smtp.nexlab.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id DD358FB7E

    for <chiakotay@nexlab.it>; Tue, 24 May 2005 10:01:50 +0200 (CEST)

    id S261364AbVEXGjR (ORCPT <rfc822;chiakotay@nexlab.it>);

    Tue, 24 May 2005 02:39:17 -0400

    (ORCPT <rfc822;linux-kernel-outgoing>);

    Tue, 24 May 2005 02:39:17 -0400

    dorka.pomaz.szeredi.hu") by vger.kernel.org with ESMTP

    id S261353AbVEXGiQ (ORCPT <rfc822;linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>);

    Tue, 24 May 2005 02:38:16 -0400

    id 1DaSRW-0003V9-00; Tue, 24 May 2005 07:59:06 +0200