SubjectLinux systems-level/driver/kernel development

My name is Sam Shafi and I'm part of VMware's engineering team. We are
building up our software team in the area of Linux
systems-level/driver/kernel development. Should you or anyone you know be
working in this area we would be extremely pleased to discuss the unique
opportunities we offer. We are looking for a few really good engineers!

I apologize if this email is intrusive, it is not meant to be.

Best regards,

Sam Shafi
Vmware
650-475-5000 ext 706
Toll Free: 1-877-486-9273
3145 Porter Drive
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Engineering positions: http://www.vmware.com/jobs/openings/engineering.html
All our open positions: http://www.vmware.com/jobs/
VMware, an EMC company, is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. VMware is
virtualization software that allows you to run multiple operating systems at
the same time. VMware software is used throughout the enterprise -- from the
desktop to the data center -- to minimize total cost of ownership of
computing infrastructure by maximizing its manageability, flexibility, and
efficiency. By running services in virtual machines spread across one or more
PCs, VMware software helps businesses save money while gaining greater
flexibility and control over their computing resources.

  Last update: 2005-05-24 20:42    [W:0.031 / U:0.552 seconds]