SubjectRE: LSI Logic's Ultra320 320-4X RAID adapter
The system's PCI bridge is broken,  MEM Mapped IO does not work.

Only we can use IO mapped IO to access PCI devices(inb, outb) those are
behind the bridge.

I am looking for a LSI mega raid adapter (SCSI, SATA or SAS) that
supports IO mapped IO and has a linux driver for it.

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 05:56, Ju, Seokmann wrote:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2005 9:02 PM, Kallol wrote:
> > The memory space PCI register access can not be used.
> I'm not sure what this means. Can you please add more details on it?
>
> > Question #1: Does 320-4X support IO Space device register access?
> No, the controller does not support IO mapped I/O.
>
> > Question #2: Do we have a linux driver for it that supports
> > IO ports also?
> Yes, to support LSI MegaRAID controllers (typically old controllers), driver
> on the 2.4 kernel supports I/O mapped I/O.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Seokmann
> LSI Logic Corporation.

  Last update: 2005-05-02 18:56    [W:1.674 / U:0.040 seconds]