SubjectShare Wait Queue between different modules ?
Hi ,

Just trying to explore a situation where different
modules may need to share same wait queues. Could
anyone tell me the pratical situation where we need to
have above mentioned situation ?

Please clarify me on below point :
We say that kernel stack is very much limited around
8KB.
Does all the running processes share this stack or
each process has 8KB of the space which process can
access when it is running in kernel mode.

Sharing wait queues will be difficult if the kernel
space is 8KB for all the ready processes because then
the no of wait_queue_t elements which can be added
will be limited.

Please clear my concepts over this .

Regards
Dinesh