SubjectRe: Kernel SCM saga..
Replying to Linus Torvalds:
> Ok,
> as a number of people are already aware (and in some cases have been

Actually, I'm very disappointed things gone such counter-productive
way. All along the history, I was against Larry's opponents, but at
the end, they are right. That's pity. To quote vin diesel' character
Riddick, "there's no such word as friend", or something.

Anyway, seems that folks in Canonical was aware about it, and here's
the result of this awareness: http://bazaar-ng.org/
This need some testing though, along with really hard part - transfer
all history, nonlinear ... I don't know how anyone can do this till 1
Jul 2005, sorry :(

> PS. Don't bother telling me about subversion. If you must, start reading
> up on "monotone". That seems to be the most viable alternative, but don't
> pester the developers so much that they don't get any work done. They are
> already aware of my problems ;)

Monotone is good, but I don't really know limits of sqlite3 wrt kernel
case. And again, what we need to do to retain history ...

--
Paul P 'Stingray' Komkoff Jr // http://stingr.net/key <- my pgp key
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head