Subjectscheduler/SCHED_FIFO behaviour
Date
I am scheduling 2 SCHED_FIFO processes and set them affinity( process A runs
on processor 1 and process B runs on processor 2), on a HT processor.(I did
this cause I wanted to run them together).Now, in schedule() I measure the
timedifference between when they are scheduled. I found that when I
introduce these 2 processes as SCHED_FIFO they are

1)scheduled only once and run till completion ( they running time is around
2 mins.)
2)entire system appears frozen....no mouse/key presses detected until the
processes exit.

From what I observed does it mean that even the OS / interrupt handler does
not occur during the entire period of time these real time processes run??
(as I said the processes run in minutes).
How can I verify that?

Thanks
Arun