    From replaced
    Hello everyone,

    HP has most graciously donated a pair of DL585 quad Opteron servers
    with 24 GB of RAM and 10 TB of disk using a pair of MSA-30 arrays for
    each server. The first ones of these servers was officially put in
    service today; the next one will be put in service next week. Each
    server is in a different ISC colo, connected to the Internet via
    gigabit fiber links.

    Consequently, we should now see incredibly much better performance
    from Huge thanks to HP for the new hardware, and huge
    thanks to ISC for letting us quadruple our rack space requirements
    from 5U to 2x10U. We'll be saturating those links in no time :)

      Last update: 2005-04-06 13:31    [W:0.020 / U:0.092 seconds]