SubjectRe: RDMA memory registration
    Bill> Are you suggesting making the partial pages their own VMA,
Bill> or marking the entire buffer with this flag? I originally
Bill> thought the entire buffer should be copy on fork (instead of
Bill> copy on write), and I believe this is the path Mellanox was
Bill> pursing with the VM_NO_COW flag. However, if applications
Bill> are registering gigs of ram, it would be very bad to have
Bill> the entire area copied on fork.

It's up to userspace really but I would expect that the partial pages
would be in a vma by themselves.

- R.