SubjectRe: [Question] Does the kernel ignore errors writng to disk?
> We agreed on this but it is you to do coding, if you want it,
> not me (and there was never any patch from you).

I gave up sending you patches because they never got applied and all I
got was "change this" or send a security fix and get told its got wrong
white spacing for your personal religion.

The bug is still there, and the users still need to know its dangerous.
Perhaps that way someone will fix it.