    SubjectRe: Git-commits mailing list feed.

    On Sat, 23 Apr 2005, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:

    > # This creates the signature.
    > gpg --clearsign < sign_this > signature

    This really doesn't work for me - I do not want to have the gpg header
    above it, only the signature below. Since I want git to actually
    understand the tags, but do _not_ want git to have to know about whatever
    signing method was used, I really want the resulting file to look like

    commit ....
    tag ...

    here goes comment
    here goes signature

    and no headers.

    Whether that can be faked by always forcing SHA1 as the hash, and then
    just removing the top lines, and re-inserting them when verifying, or
    whether there is some mode to make gpg not do the header crud at all, I
    don't know. Which is exactly why I never even got started.

    Linus

      Last update: 2009-11-18 23:46    [W:0.021 / U:30.852 seconds]