    SubjectFrom Madam Laarni E.Enriquez

    From Madam Laarni E.Enriquez

    Dear Friend,

    I am madam Laarni Entriquez, a native of Philippine nationality, and a
    divorcee.I would like to have a long lasting and confidant
    relationship with you,if possible entrusting my life time fortune
    into your possession,as now I am broken hearted and needs someone to
    trust,without remembering my past and forsaken experiences from close
    confidants and family.

    I need someone, who would take me for whom I am and as a life time
    partner , after making claims of my deposited life fortuned in
    Abroad.Well, from your profile, I believe in me that you ought to be a
    very honest person.I would like to give you a brief description of my
    life.I was once the mistress of our President, Joseph Estrada, and
    during his tenure in office, I was been used as a courier to
    depositing his funds, in the Europe, but due to the fracas I had with
    his wife, Madam Loi and her sone, Jude, it causes a public
    embarrasement and people came to know that I had been having an affair
    with the President.

    But, not quite long, I was arrested, together with his wife and son,
    in connection with the 27th July, 2003, failed coup,which I did not
    have anything to do with, but was alleged that I have been habouring
    some of the dessident and arms in one of the villa, bought for me by
    the President.But, now, I have been released and I am under security
    watch and seriously monitored. All, I wanted from you is to assist me
    make claims of some funds, I did deposited in Europe and west
    Africa,as the other deposits documents have been consficated and
    seized by the government of Madam Gloria, the President.

    But,this one is the only one they could not see,as I did kept the
    documents with one of my close confidant, who was also arrested. The
    Amount being deposited is much about 10.2 million Euros,
    as this was the money that was supposed to be used by the President to
    aquire some properties in America, Europe and Africa.All, I want from
    you, now is honesty and sincerity,as, as soon as this money is claimed
    by you, I will look for a way out and sneaked out of Philippines and
    travel down to meet you,as the demourage of the consignment is
    increasing day to day, moreover,I have been paying the sum of about 40
    Euros daily.So we can go into a life time partnership together,in
    investing this money in your country and anywhere else you prefer. I
    will send you my Photo, which I have with me and the Only one left.My
    private mail address is below, please do reply via it.

    Sincerely yours,
    Madam Laarni E.Enriquez

      Last update: 2005-04-23 13:00    [W:0.030 / U:32.360 seconds]