    SubjectRe: [Crosspost] GNU/Linux userland?
    On Wednesday 13 April 2005 20:40, Oliver Korpilla wrote:
    > Hello!
    > I wondered if there is a project or setup that does allow me to build a
    > GNU/Linux userland including kernel, build environment, basic tools with
    > a single script just as you can in NetBSD ( or FreeBSD (make
    > world).
    > I do not refer to a step-by-step instruction like "Linux From Scratch"
    > (which I do find commendable, but is not quite the same), but an
    > automated, cross-compilation aware foundation for a Linux system.

    Heretix does everything except cross-compile. It's a complete rewrite of rubyx
    ( but doesn't have its own website yet. Discussion is
    happening on the rubyx ML. Cross compilation support would be a simple
    extension to Heretix, if you fancy a project :)

    Andrew Walrond

      Last update: 2005-04-13 17:55    [W:0.019 / U:136.908 seconds]