    SubjectRe: 2.6.11-mm2
    Christoph Hellwig <> wrote:
    > > +sh-merge-updates.patch
    > >
    > > sh/sh64 updates
    > btw, it would be nice if you'd give a period of say 48 hours for
    > people to review non-critical patches before sending them off to
    > Linus. The sh update was pretty nice, so no coplaints about this
    > one, but we had worse things passed on in the past.

    Yup, I've asked Paul to cc lkml in the future.

    > > +open-iscsi-scsi.patch
    > > +open-iscsi-headers.patch
    > > +open-iscsi-kconfig.patch
    > > +open-iscsi-makefile.patch
    > > +open-iscsi-netlink.patch
    > > +open-iscsi-doc.patch
    > >
    > > iSCSI driver
    > Please don't put this in. It's fairly experimental and just one
    > of three iscsi initiators we're (scsi folks) currently evaluating
    > for inclusion.

    I'll frequently add things like this just so they get additional
    compile-coverage testing and to get wider reviewing. And someone might run
    sparse, checkstack, reference_discarded or reference_init on it.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:11    [W:0.027 / U:10.488 seconds]