    SubjectRe: Logitech MX1000 Horizontal Scrolling
    Jeremy Nickurak <> writes:

    > A custom rule in /etc/udev/rules.d/00_logitech.rules:

    > Just like programs interpret buttons 4 and 5 as vertical scrolling,
    > they interpret 6 and 7 as the horizontal scrollers. GTK, mozilla,
    > galeon, and firefox all go by this principal

    Hmm, where is this defined in firefox?. It would be logical to assume that the side buttons for going back and forth would be 6/7 as the

    > (Mozilla/galeon/firefox use the horizontal scroll for
    > backward/foreward by default. You can change this by setting
    > mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.action = 0
    > mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.numlines = 1
    > mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.sysnumlines = true

    Hmm, mk, nice, I'll try that when evdev works properly.

    Now I see I got the same problem as you. I get two buttons pressed
    when using the tilt wheel. Check my other reply for xev output.

    The issue is also present in linux-2.6.11

    Esben Stien is

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:10    [W:0.021 / U:9.460 seconds]