    SubjectRe: s4bios: does anyone use it?
    Brice Goglin wrote:

    > From what I remember, I didn't see any difference between S4 and S4Bios in
    > recent vanilla kernels.

    I have seen exactly the same thing and concluded that S4bios is broken.
    Since it is tricky to set up (you usually need a special hibernation
    partition or a special file in a FAT partition) and probably slow as
    hell (at least if it has anything to do with the APM BIOS suspend to
    disk routines, and i assume it does), i'd shed no tears if it would go
    away ;-)
    Stefan Seyfried, QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices, SUSE LINUX Nürnberg.

    "Any ideas, John?"
    "Well, surrounding them's out."

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:10    [W:0.019 / U:3.068 seconds]