Subjectproc/locaavg definition
from what I have been able to find under /Documentation /proc/loadavg is
defined as giving three loadaverage numbers, 1 min, 5 min, 15 min.

however as of 2.6.5ish timeframe there are a coupld of additional colums
that do not appear to be documented

the first is something #/# that could be # of running processes/total # of
processes, but I can't find a definition of this anywhere

the second new column I don't have any clue what it is.

is there some missing documentation or did I miss something in the
existing documentation, and if so where should I look?

David Lang

-- C.A.R. Hoare

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:10    [W:0.043 / U:0.232 seconds]