Subject[0/5] Orinoco merge updates, part the fourth
Hi Jeff, please apply:

Here's yet another batch of orinoco updates. Smaller and less
significant than the last, this is basically a handful of remaining
small updates before tackling the big changes (wext v15, monitor and
scanning). Patches are:
orinoco-wstats-updates
Updates and bugfixes to wireless stats handling
orinoco-ignore-disconnect
Add the ignore_disconnect module parameter
orinoco-kill-dump-recs
Remove ugly debugging code, to be replaced later with
simpler and more useful stuff
orinoco-no-infra-channel
Don't attempt to set channel in managed mode, the
firmware doesn't like that.
orinoco-consolidate-allocate
Remove some duplicated code for firmware buffer
allocation, removing a bug in a hw workaround in the
process.

--
David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code
david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_
http://www.ozlabs.org/people/dgibson