SubjectPlease Kindly Assist
From:
Prince Fayad W. Bolkiah
Reply To: princefayad_bolkiah@mjaco.com

Dear Beloveth,
I am Prince Fayad W. Bolkiah, the eldest son of Prince Jefri
Bolkiah,former Finance Minister of Brunei, the tiny oil-rich sultanate
on the Gulf Island.I will save your time by not amplifying my extended
royal family history,which has already been disseminated by the
international media during the controversial dispute that erupted
between my father and his step brother,the sultan of Brunei Sheik Muda
Hassanal Bolkiah.

As you may know from the international media,the sultan had accused my
father of financial mismanagement and impropriety of US$14.8 Billion
dollars.This was as a result of the Asian financial crisis that made
my father company Amedeo Development Company and government owned
Brunei Investment Company to be declared bankrupt during his tenure in
office.However my father was kept under house arrest, his bank
accounts and private properties including a crude oil export refinery
were later confiscated by the sultanate.

Furthermore, during this unfortunate period i was advised to evacuate
my immediate family outside the sultanate to avoid further prosecution
from the sultan and his security operatives, but before I could do
that I was placed under house arrest by the Sultan and i have no
access to a phone but I have a Palm V hand-held computer from which I
am sending you this mail.Before my Incaceration, I went ahead to
dispatch the sum of US$58.5 Million in cash under special arrangement
into the custody of a Private security and Trustee company for safe
keeping abroad.

Hence I seek your good assistance to invest these funds into profitable
investment in your country to facilitate future survival for my family
abroad.I have decided to offer 10% of these funds to you as
compensation for your strong cooperation.

Please I count on your absolute confidentiality,transparency and trust
while looking forward to your prompt reply towards a swift conclusion
of this business transaction.

I remain yours sincerely.

Prince Fayad .W. Bolkiah
Brunei Darussalam.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 14:11    [W:0.057 / U:0.180 seconds]