    SubjectRe: [patch] x86: fix ESP corruption CPU bug
    Andi Kleen wrote:

    >Stas Sergeev <stsp@aknet.ru> writes:
    >

    >>>Another way of saying the same thing: I absolutely hate seeing
    >>>patches that fix some theoretical issue that no Linux apps will ever
    >>>care about.
    >>>

    >>No, it is not theoretical, but it is mainly
    >>about a DOS games and an MS linker, as for
    >>me. The things I'd like to get working, but
    >>the ones you may not care too much about:)
    >>The particular game I want to get working,
    >>is "Master of Orion 2" for DOS.
    >>

    >How about you just run it in dosbox instead of dosemu ?

    Yes, that's a solution of course, but it is a bit like saying why
    not use Open Office instead of MS Word.

    A long term goal of wine is to support DOS apps to. Of course
    it's not a priority, but it's there.

    regards,
    Jakob

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:11    [W:0.024 / U:58.692 seconds]