SubjectRe: inappropriate use of in_atomic()
    > Consequently the use of in_atomic() in the below files is probably
> deadlocky if CONFIG_PREEMPT=n:
> drivers/infiniband/core/mad.c
Thanks for pointing this out. I'll get you a patch in the next day or
two. As you can probably tell, the code is just trying to decide
whether to use GFP_ATOMIC or GFP_KERNEL to allocate a couple of
things, depending on what context we're being called from. So at
worst we can just change to GFP_ATOMIC unconditionally.

I'll check into whether we can do something cleverer, but just going
the GFP_ATOMIC route won't be horrible.