    SubjectRe: inappropriate use of in_atomic()
        > Consequently the use of in_atomic() in the below files is probably
    > deadlocky if CONFIG_PREEMPT=n:
    > drivers/infiniband/core/mad.c

    Thanks for pointing this out. I'll get you a patch in the next day or
    two. As you can probably tell, the code is just trying to decide
    whether to use GFP_ATOMIC or GFP_KERNEL to allocate a couple of
    things, depending on what context we're being called from. So at
    worst we can just change to GFP_ATOMIC unconditionally.

    I'll check into whether we can do something cleverer, but just going
    the GFP_ATOMIC route won't be horrible.

    Thanks,
    Roland

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:11    [W:0.021 / U:0.204 seconds]