    SubjectRe: [RFC] Linux Kernel Subversion Howto
    On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:24:06 -0500 (EST), Nicolas Pitre <nico@cam.org> wrote:
    > Larry turned it down with the usual "we're'll fear you if we do that"
    > answer although I still have problems seeing why BK would be suplented
    > with that info available. The SCM problem is much much more than just a
    > tree to bench test on.

    Larry has said, write up a proposal for changes you want in bk. Send
    it to him for a quote. Come up with the cash and he will do the work.

    All I see is a bunch of complaints and no concrete proposal for the
    work to be done.

    He has provided a legal means for achieving what the complainers want
    done. So stop complaining and start writing the proposal.

    --
    Jon Smirl
    jonsmirl@gmail.com