SubjectRe: [RFC] Linux Kernel Subversion Howto
On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:24:06 -0500 (EST), Nicolas Pitre <nico@cam.org> wrote:
> Larry turned it down with the usual "we're'll fear you if we do that"
> answer although I still have problems seeing why BK would be suplented
> with that info available. The SCM problem is much much more than just a
> tree to bench test on.

Larry has said, write up a proposal for changes you want in bk. Send
it to him for a quote. Come up with the cash and he will do the work.

All I see is a bunch of complaints and no concrete proposal for the
work to be done.

He has provided a legal means for achieving what the complainers want
done. So stop complaining and start writing the proposal.

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl@gmail.com