    SubjectRe: Important Message
    Re: Important Message
    FROM: Sgt. Michael Doherty
    Dear Sir
    Good day to you

    My name is Michael Doherty I am an American soldier, i am serving
    in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, we have just
    been posted to leave Iraq and go back to Germany. I am now in
    Kuwait at the mean time, I and my superior moved funds belonging
    to Saddam Hussein, the total is $25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five
    million US dollars) this money is being kept safe in a security
    company. Click on this link to read about even that took place here

    Basically since we are working for the government we cannot keep
    these funds, but we want to transfer and move the funds to you, so
    that you can keep it for us in your safe account or an offshore account.
    We will divide the total funds in three ways, since we are 3 that is
    involved. This means that you will take 30%, I will take 30%, and my
    superior will take 30%. 10% will be kept aside for expenses.

    This business is confidential, and it should not be discussed with
    anyone. There is no risk involved whatsoever. If you are interested i
    will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that
    we can trust and that will assist us. Can i trust you? When you receive
    this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest
    including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick
    communication also your contact details. This business is risk free.

    Please reply me via this email:

    Respectfully submitted

    Sgt. Michael Doherty

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:10    [W:0.022 / U:60.860 seconds]