    SubjectRe: 2.6.11-rc3-mm1
    On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 22:17 +0000, Sean Neakums wrote:
    > I gave this a crack on the PowerBook5.4 -- somewhat more successful
    > than 2.6.11-rc2-mm2. It boots, radeonfb works and X starts. However,
    > suspend seems a tad faster than usual, and resume stops after setting
    > the hard disk's DMA mode, although the log below made it to disk.
    Looks like USB is dying on wakeup... Anyway, that's still better than
    2.6.11 since your model will not sleep/wakeup at all without these
    patches.

    I'll have to look into the USB thing. From the error messages, it looks
    like at least some of my patches removing some old pmac IRQ cruft from
    the ohci driver didn't make it (I though david picked it up a while ago
    though). Or it could be a problem with the interrupt controller, I've
    had reports of cases where the PIC just stops working on resume, I'm
    still investigating.

    Is this totally reproduceable or does it wake up sometimes ? Have you
    tried with USB disabled ?

    Ben.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:10    [W:0.140 / U:0.376 seconds]