    Subject[0/14] Orinoco driver updates
    Jeff, please apply:

    Here's a big stack of patches that make a significant step forward on
    the long overdue orinoco driver merge. Still quite a long way to go,
    but it's something. This patch stack is againt Linus' vanilla +
    Viro's big iomap cleanup patch, as requested.

    The first 9 patches make only trivial or cosmetic behavioural changes:
    1/14 orinoco-carrier
    Use netif_carrier_*() macros instead of homegrown
    'connected' variable.

    2/14 orinoco-printks
    Update various printk()s and other cosmetic strings

    3/14 orinoco-delays
    Use mdelay() and ssleep() instead of outdated ways of
    delaying.

    4/14 orinoco-free-orinocodev
    Introduce free_orinocodev() function, to reduce noise
    in future diffs.

    5/14 orinoco-cleanup-hermes
    Assorted cleanups to low-level hardware access code

    6/14 orinoco-pci-updates
    Cleanup to initialization code for the PCI based
    orinoco devices.

    7/14 orinoco-modparm
    Use modern module_parm macros for orinoco module.

    8/14 orinoco-pccard-cleanups
    Cleanup to PCMCIA initialization code

    9/14 orinoco-void-ethersnap
    Trivial change to is_ethersnap() function to reduce
    future diff noise.

    The next 4 patches start to intoduce real new functionality and
    bug fixes:
    10/14 orinoco-no-ibss-any
    Disallow IBSS mode if no ESSID is set (too many
    firmwares break, otherwise)

    11/14 orinoco-late-tx-wake
    Delay waking the Tx queue, fixes problems on a number
    of firwmares

    12/14 orinoco-wep-updates
    Various updates to WEP setup code

    13/14 orinoco-update-firmware-detection
    Updates and bugfixes to firmware detection logic

    And the final one, is another trivial one:
    14/14 orinoco-is-now-0.14alpha2
    Update version and changelog to reflect the above
    patches.

    --
    David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code
    david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist. NOT _the_ _other_ _way_
    http://www.ozlabs.org/people/dgibson