    SubjectRe: Thoughts on the "No Linux Security Modules framework" old claims
    Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro wrote:

    >Also, it was a pretty good thing from them this piece of work.
    >Think that they investors may dislike the model they followed when the
    >merge happened, anyways, and as an example, I pretty ignore those
    >patents claims,for example, think that Type Enforcement (TE) is patented
    >and before SELinux got in mainline the enterprise with rights on the
    >patent made a public announcement about their "opening" and "for-free"
    >use of their patented model.

    You are confused. It is Secure Computing Corporation that holds patents
    that threaten SELinux
    http://www.securecomputing.com/pdf/Statement_of_Assurance.pdf

    Immunix has never threatened any open source project with patent
    infringement.

    Please get your facts straight before accusing someone of a serious act
    like that.

    Crispin

    --
    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D. http://immunix.com/~crispin/