    SubjectRe: 2.6.11rc4: irq 5, nobody cared
    On Feb 21 2005, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:
    > On Sunday 20 February 2005 19:05, Rogério Brito wrote:
    > > I have already tried contacting the linux-ide mailing list as a CC to my
    > > earlier messages, but I got no response. I am including some details in
    > > this e-mail. I included Bartlomiej in the CC, as he is listed as general
    > > IDE maintainer in the MAINTAINERS file.
    > Hi,

    Hi, Bartlomiej.

    > There is no need to cc: me 3x times,
    > I'm subscribed to linux-kernel and linux-ide
    > so I got your mail 5x times...

    I'm sorry for this. I didn't know which personal e-mail address was
    operational, since I saw many that you used.

    > If I don't reply it means that I'm busy doing other stuff.

    Ok, thank you for your feedback. I hope that you can find some time to help
    me with my system.

    I can provide you any information that you want. Just let me know and I
    will do my best to give you detailed information.

    Thank you very much, Rogério Brito.

    Rogério Brito - -

      Last update: 2005-03-22 14:10    [W:0.019 / U:44.332 seconds]