SubjectRe: 2.6.11rc4: irq 5, nobody cared
On Feb 21 2005, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz wrote:
> On Sunday 20 February 2005 19:05, Rogério Brito wrote:
> > I have already tried contacting the linux-ide mailing list as a CC to my
> > earlier messages, but I got no response. I am including some details in
> > this e-mail. I included Bartlomiej in the CC, as he is listed as general
> > IDE maintainer in the MAINTAINERS file.
> Hi,

Hi, Bartlomiej.

> There is no need to cc: me 3x times,
> I'm subscribed to linux-kernel and linux-ide
> so I got your mail 5x times...

I'm sorry for this. I didn't know which personal e-mail address was
operational, since I saw many that you used.

> If I don't reply it means that I'm busy doing other stuff.

Ok, thank you for your feedback. I hope that you can find some time to help
me with my system.

I can provide you any information that you want. Just let me know and I
will do my best to give you detailed information.

Thank you very much, Rogério Brito.

Rogério Brito - -