    SubjectRe: [ACPI] Call for help: list of machines with working S3
    Stefan Dösinger schrieb:
    >>The problems with this patch are:
    >>- you need to press a key to come back from the "resume-console" after
    >>resume. - DRI in X does not work (at least for me with intel-agp, others
    >>reportet it works)
    >>I just disabloed it by not loading intel-agp (hotplug-blacklist)
    >
    > You can force the radeon X driver to use pci mode by setting Option
    > "ForcePciMode" to "true" or something simmilar in you X config file. This way
    > you can get dri without intel-agp. This is much slower, but enought to play
    > tuxracer ;-)

    How do I enable DRI with my card to test that crash? I have the
    following in my XF86Config:

    Section "DRI"
    Group "video"
    Mode 0660
    EndSection

    but nothing else about DRI. So do I have to change something in
    my configuration?

    Oh, and could you please include run "lspci -vv" and include the
    part about VGA compatible controller in your mail? I have some
    hypothesis about the settings there having to do with resume.

    Regards,
    Carl-Daniel
    --
    http://www.hailfinger.org/